Traveling Luck for Mandjélia, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Mandjelia?What's around Mandjelia?
Where to stay near Mandjélia
Also known as Mandiana, Mont Mandjiema, Mont Mandjiéma, Sommet Mandjiema
The timezone in Mandjelia is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -20.399999999999999°, Longitude. 164.53333330000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mandjélia, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (19.4km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (27km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (21.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (21.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (17.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Ouégoa (19.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (7.7km)
Airports close to Mandjélia
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (100.9km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (265.7km)