Traveling Luck for Pointe Mé, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Pointe Me?What's around Pointe Me?
Wikipedia near Pointe Me
Where to stay near Pointe Mé
The timezone in Pointe Me is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.3833333°, Longitude. 166.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Mé, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Rade du Nord-Est (10.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kaoudjé (24.9km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Phare de la Bonne Anse (6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Oungoné (29.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Ndoua (12.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Boidio (22.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Canal Woodin (28km)
Airports close to Pointe Mé
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (141.8km)
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (255km)