Traveling Luck for Plateau de Muelebe, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Plateau de Muelebe?What's around Plateau de Muelebe?
Where to stay near Plateau de Muelebe
The timezone in Plateau de Muelebe is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.3833333°, Longitude. 164.59999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Plateau de Muelebe, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (19.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Pouébo (24.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (28.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (7.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (5.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (19.4km)
Airports close to Plateau de Muelebe
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (122.1km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (250.6km)