Traveling Luck for Neuméni, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Neumeni?What's around Neumeni?
Wikipedia near Neumeni
Where to stay near Neuméni
Also known as Riviere Nemmeni, Rivière Nemméni
The timezone in Neumeni is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.649999999999999°, Longitude. 166.31666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Neuméni, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Port-Bouquet (39.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Intérieur (15.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (22.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse Iémia (32.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Neuméni (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Boa Ma (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Boisé (24.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Cascade de Wellington (41.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (27.6km)
Airports close to Neuméni
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (131.3km)