Traveling Luck for Nga, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Nga?What's around Nga?
Wikipedia near Nga
Where to stay near Nga
The timezone in Nga is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -21.649999999999999°, Longitude. 166.33333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nga, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Port-Bouquet (35.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (27.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Neuméni (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Boa Ma (7.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Boisé (19.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (32.9km)
Airports close to Nga
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (132.8km)