Traveling Luck for Nimakanou, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Nimakanou?What's around Nimakanou?
Wikipedia near Nimakanou
Where to stay near Nimakanou
The timezone in Nimakanou is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -20.6°, Longitude. 166.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nimakanou, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiéou (32.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Wadrilla (19.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Fayaoué (5.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouloup Ile Ouvea (19.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Allée des Palétuviers (30km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription d' Ouvéa (19.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ouvéa (12km)
Airports close to Nimakanou
Ouvea ouloup(UVE), Ouvea, New caledonia (19.6km)
Ouanaham(LIF), Lifou, New caledonia (206.9km)