Traveling Luck for Ointapoin, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ointapoin?What's around Ointapoin?
Wikipedia near Ointapoin
Where to stay near Ointapoin
The timezone in Ointapoin is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.1167°, Longitude. 166.9167°
Loading map of Ointapoin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ointapoin, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiova (5.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Kouanné (41.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mine Anna-Madeleine (46.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Pouaréti (12.4km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Ounia (43.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Yaté (32.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lac de Yaté (39.9km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Baie de Yaté (12.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barrage de Yaté (16km)
Airports close to Ointapoin
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (153.6km)