Traveling Luck for Ondou, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ondou?What's around Ondou?
Wikipedia near Ondou
Where to stay near Ondou
Also known as Oundou
The timezone in Ondou is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. -20.8500°, Longitude. 165.2500°
Satellite map around Ondou
Loading map of Ondou and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ondou, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Atibouip (12.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Touho (25km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kombounou (23.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlot Atit (22.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse Ponandou (11.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Popouondétieh (27.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Touho (17.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Touho (23.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Grande Passe de Touho (23.3km)
Airports close to Ondou
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (20.2km)
Kone(KNQ), Kone, New caledonia (148.9km)