Traveling Luck for Ouédiéhu, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ouediehu?What's around Ouediehu?
Where to stay near Ouédiéhu
The timezone in Ouediehu is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.4333°, Longitude. 164.6500°
Satellite map around Ouédiéhu
Loading map of Ouédiéhu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouédiéhu, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Poué Tamboua (0km)
- Ouédiéhu (0km)
- Ouégalé (7.7km)
- Diagonne (7.7km)
- Ruisseau de Tchambouenne (12km)
- Poué Gabarigué (19.4km)
- Poué Enganène (19.4km)
- Ouayat (19.4km)
- Ouéïaom (23km)
- Ouébouti (23.1km)
- Ouébato (23.9km)
- Ruisseau de Pouébo (27km)
- Poué Améné (28.7km)
- Bouendi (31.3km)
- Ouennepouèche (31.3km)
- Oua Hinna (31.3km)
- Kinalé (31.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Pouébo (7.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bangano (31.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bariho (19.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (30.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (19.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (32.2km)
Airports close to Ouédiéhu
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (130.7km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (228.2km)