Traveling Luck for Ouloup, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ouloup?What's around Ouloup?
Wikipedia near Ouloup
Where to stay near Ouloup
Also known as Saint-Gabrielee
The timezone in Ouloup is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6500°, Longitude. 166.5833°
Loading map of Ouloup and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouloup, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiéou (12.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Lifou (39km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouloup Ile Ouvea (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription d' Ouvéa (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boamato (39km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ouvéa (22.5km)
Airports close to Ouloup
Ouvea ouloup(UVE), Ouvea, New caledonia (4.6km)
Ouanaham(LIF), Lifou, New caledonia (213.2km)