Traveling Luck for Oumbarinien, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Oumbarinien?What's around Oumbarinien?
Where to stay near Oumbarinien
The timezone in Oumbarinien is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.4166667°, Longitude. 164.55000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oumbarinien, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (21.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (19.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (22.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Ouégoa (19.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (10.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (19.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (16.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (0km)
Airports close to Oumbarinien
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (103km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (258.4km)