Traveling Luck for Patho, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Patho?What's around Patho?
Where to stay near Patho
The timezone in Patho is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. -21.5833°, Longitude. 168.1000°
Satellite map around Patho
Loading map of Patho and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Patho, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wagi ni Rei-tei Buyu (0km)
- Padéwia (7.9km)
- Koburu (10.8km)
- Dadac (12.2km)
- Léone (12.7km)
- Pakal (12.7km)
- Marone (15.8km)
- Wathéo (17.3km)
- Wébéci (18.1km)
- Kédi (18.1km)
- Dranine (23.7km)
- Wakurédune (27.6km)
- Cacague (27.6km)
- Watheb (27.6km)
- Tod (35km)
- Taora (35.5km)
- Les Quatre Chemins (39.5km)
- Pudjelé (39.5km)
- Puciadé (40.3km)
- Guatitinikéu (40.7km)
- Magenta (43.8km)
- Waké (44.2km)
- Taguadec (46.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Décé (30.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Wicelé (11.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shabadane (28.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Roche Ile Mare (40.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Maré (36.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tawahno (32km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maré (43.3km)
Airports close to Patho
La roche(MEE), Mare, New caledonia (40.5km)