Traveling Luck for Sainte-Thérèse, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Sainte-Therese?What's around Sainte-Therese?
Wikipedia near Sainte-Therese
Where to stay near Sainte-Thérèse
The timezone in Sainte-Therese is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. -20.9500°, Longitude. 165.2333°
Satellite map around Sainte-Thérèse
Loading map of Sainte-Thérèse and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sainte-Thérèse, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pouandète (27.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Poindimié (21.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mission de Tié (24.1km)
Airports close to Sainte-Thérèse
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (54.6km)
Kone(KNQ), Kone, New caledonia (131.5km)