Traveling Luck for Saint-Philippe I, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Saint-Philippe I?What's around Saint-Philippe I?
Wikipedia near Saint-Philippe I
Where to stay near Saint-Philippe I
The timezone in Saint-Philippe I is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -21.6333°, Longitude. 166.2000°
Satellite map around Saint-Philippe I
Loading map of Saint-Philippe I and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint-Philippe I, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oua Napou (5.4km)
- Fouanguéri (7.9km)
- Kouangoué (7.9km)
- Dothio (11.5km)
- Ouanamourou (11.5km)
- Oua Nemourou (12.2km)
- Thio (12.2km)
- Ouatou (12.2km)
- Oua Nendazien (12.2km)
- Amé (15.8km)
- Oua Fimbe (17.3km)
- Ouanahoué (19.9km)
- Nékuitourou (19.9km)
- Fanama (19.9km)
- Nembrou (19.9km)
- Ouagna (20.4km)
- Meh (21.6km)
- Nakalé (23.7km)
- Ouen Nehoué (24.5km)
- Goura (24.5km)
- Oua Paoué (24.5km)
- Oua Ouïou (27km)
- Fou Nouneu (27km)
- Kieho (31.6km)
- Oumgari (32.1km)
- Bouakouéo (32.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Ouroué (11.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Intérieur (27.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (19.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bota Méré (12.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Île Nioumboua (20.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Moara (32.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de la Mission (12.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Cascade de Wellington (11.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (15.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Étang Saint-Nicolas (19.9km)
Airports close to Saint-Philippe I
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (132.8km)