Traveling Luck for Saint-Philippe II, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Saint-Philippe II?What's around Saint-Philippe II?
Wikipedia near Saint-Philippe II
Where to stay near Saint-Philippe II
The timezone in Saint-Philippe II is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -21.6166667°, Longitude. 166.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint-Philippe II, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oua Nemourou (0km)
- Thio (0km)
- Fouanguéri (5.4km)
- Oua Napou (7.9km)
- Dothio (12.2km)
- Ouanamourou (12.2km)
- Meh (12.2km)
- Fou Nouneu (17.2km)
- Kouangoué (19.9km)
- Amé (22.3km)
- Ouagna (24.5km)
- Oua Nendazien (24.5km)
- Ouatou (24.5km)
- Koué Poin (24.5km)
- Oua Fimbe (25.5km)
- Nékuitourou (27.6km)
- Ouanahoué (27.6km)
- Neuméni (29.4km)
- Nembrou (32.1km)
- Fanama (32.1km)
- Ouen Nehoué (32.9km)
- Goura (32.9km)
- Ouanga (35.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Intérieur (16.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mine Pauline (15.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (18.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bota Méré (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Neuméni (34.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de la Mission (0km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Cascade de Wellington (12.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (17.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Étang Saint-Nicolas (32.1km)
Airports close to Saint-Philippe II
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (138.6km)