Traveling Luck for Takoua, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Takoua?What's around Takoua?
Wikipedia near Takoua
Where to stay near Takoua
The timezone in Takoua is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.8333°, Longitude. 166.5167°
Satellite map around Takoua
Loading map of Takoua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Takoua, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kochéré (15.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Koum (49.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de Ngoé (20.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Massif du Humboldt (36.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Kouakoué (52.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Ni (47.7km)
Airports close to Takoua
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (117.4km)
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (149.4km)