Traveling Luck for Baie de Tchevit, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Baie de Tchevit?What's around Baie de Tchevit?
Where to stay near Baie de Tchevit
The timezone in Baie de Tchevit is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. -20.4000°, Longitude. 164.6000°
Satellite map around Baie de Tchevit
Loading map of Baie de Tchevit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie de Tchevit, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (23.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Pouébo (19.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (27km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (12.4km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (16.8km)
Airports close to Baie de Tchevit
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (119.8km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (247.6km)