Traveling Luck for Tiavé, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Tiave?What's around Tiave?
Where to stay near Tiavé
The timezone in Tiave is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -20.4166667°, Longitude. 164.5666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tiavé, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (15.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (15.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (23km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (15.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (17.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (11.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (5.3km)
Airports close to Tiavé
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (107.8km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (253.8km)