Traveling Luck for Col de Tiébo, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Col de Tiebo?What's around Col de Tiebo?
Where to stay near Col de Tiébo
The timezone in Col de Tiebo is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. -20.4167°, Longitude. 164.5500°
Satellite map around Col de Tiébo
Loading map of Col de Tiébo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Col de Tiébo, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (21.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (19.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (22.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Ouégoa (19.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (10.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (19.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (16.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (0km)
Airports close to Col de Tiébo
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (103km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (258.4km)