Traveling Luck for Watahu, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Watahu?What's around Watahu?
Wikipedia near Watahu
Where to stay near Watahu
The timezone in Watahu is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. -20.6333°, Longitude. 166.5500°
Loading map of Watahu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Watahu, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiéou (17.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouloup Ile Ouvea (12km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription d' Ouvéa (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boamato (35.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Lagon d' Ouvéa (42.4km)
- a ring-shaped coral reef which has closely spaced islands on it encircling a lagoon.
- Atoll d' Ouvéa (45.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Allée des Palétuviers (40.7km)
Airports close to Watahu
Ouvea ouloup(UVE), Ouvea, New caledonia (7.6km)