Traveling Luck for Cascade de Wellington, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Cascade de Wellington?What's around Cascade de Wellington?
Wikipedia near Cascade de Wellington
Where to stay near Cascade de Wellington
The timezone in Cascade de Wellington is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.6°, Longitude. 166.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cascade de Wellington, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dothio (0km)
- Ouanamourou (0km)
- Fouanguéri (7.9km)
- Amé (10.8km)
- Ouagna (12.2km)
- Oua Nemourou (12.2km)
- Thio (12.2km)
- Oua Napou (12.7km)
- Ouanahoué (16.2km)
- Nékuitourou (16.2km)
- Kouangoué (18.1km)
- Ouatou (20.4km)
- Oua Nendazien (20.4km)
- Goura (21.6km)
- Ouen Nehoué (21.6km)
- Ouanga (23.7km)
- Kieho (24.5km)
- Meh (24.5km)
- Oumgari (27.6km)
- Nembrou (28.2km)
- Fanama (28.2km)
- Oua Fimbe (28.9km)
- Oua Ouïou (29.4km)
- Fou Nouneu (29.4km)
- Boué (31.6km)
- Bouté (31.6km)
- Oua Paoué (31.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mine Pauline (5.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (28.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Île Nioumboua (12.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de la Mission (12.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gouh (27.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Cascade de Wellington (0km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (25.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Étang Saint-Nicolas (28.2km)
Airports close to Cascade de Wellington
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (144.3km)