Traveling Luck for Yambé, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Yambe?What's around Yambe?
Where to stay near Yambé
The timezone in Yambe is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.4333°, Longitude. 164.6667°
Satellite map around Yambé
Loading map of Yambé and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yambé, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Poué Tamboua (5.3km)
- Ouédiéhu (5.3km)
- Ouégalé (5.6km)
- Diagonne (5.6km)
- Ouayat (15.4km)
- Ruisseau de Tchambouenne (16.8km)
- Ouébato (19.4km)
- Ouébouti (19.9km)
- Poué Enganène (23.9km)
- Poué Gabarigué (23.9km)
- Ouéïaom (24.8km)
- Oua Hinna (27km)
- Ouennepouèche (27km)
- Ruisseau de Pouébo (31.3km)
- Poué Améné (33.6km)
- Pouébi (35.1km)
- Bouendi (35.8km)
- Kinalé (35.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (34.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Colnett (34.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (23.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Pouébo (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bangano (35.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bariho (17.6km)
Airports close to Yambé
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (135.8km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (223.7km)