Traveling Luck for Yaté-Village, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Yate-Village?What's around Yate-Village?
Wikipedia near Yate-Village
Where to stay near Yaté-Village
Also known as Iate, Yate, Yaté
The timezone in Yate-Village is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -22.149999999999999°, Longitude. 166.90000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yaté-Village, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiova (8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Pouaréti (24km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Yaté (39.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lac de Yaté (32.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barrage de Yaté (5.5km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Baie de Yaté (10.9km)
Airports close to Yaté-Village
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (145km)