Traveling Luck for Tikitiki Woolwash, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Tikitiki Woolwash?What's around Tikitiki Woolwash?
Wikipedia near Tikitiki Woolwash
Where to stay near Tikitiki Woolwash
The timezone in Tikitiki Woolwash is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.3982°, Longitude. 176.0702°
Satellite map around Tikitiki Woolwash
Loading map of Tikitiki Woolwash and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tikitiki Woolwash, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangamarahia Stream (18km)
- Titau Stream (20.2km)
- Wairere Stream (22.7km)
- Tapuaengoto Stream (28.5km)
- Mangatoro stream (33.1km)
- Woolwash Creek (33.1km)
- Otuaua Stream (33.6km)
- Rangitikei River (34.7km)
- Makahikatoa Stream (36.3km)
- Oturua Stream (37.1km)
- Mangamarahia Stream (37.2km)
- Rangitikei River (37.9km)
- Wairakatoke Stream (40.9km)
- Kaianu Stream (47.8km)
- Ngawaiawhitu (53.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ngamatea East Swamp (33.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Tikitiki Bush (19.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea East Swamp (34.9km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Ngamatea (27.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tikitiki Woolwash
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (193.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.