Traveling Luck for Ngamahango, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Ngamahango?What's around Ngamahango?
Wikipedia near Ngamahango
Where to stay near Ngamahango
The timezone in Ngamahango is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. -39.2682°, Longitude. 176.1402°
Satellite map around Ngamahango
Loading map of Ngamahango and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngamahango, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tin Kettle Spur (47.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- TAWAKE TOHUNGA RANGE (29.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ngamahango (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Ruatakaikare (46.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bishops Rock (18.5km)