Traveling Luck for Kiakia, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Kiakia?What's around Kiakia?
Wikipedia near Kiakia
Where to stay near Kiakia
The timezone in Kiakia is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. -41.1683°, Longitude. 174.7402°
Satellite map around Kiakia
Loading map of Kiakia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kiakia, in Wellington, New Zealand
Accommodation around Kiakia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Makara Beach (37.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Colonial Knob Walkway (31.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Arohata Womens Prison (34.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Boom Rock (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ohariu Valley (23km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Tawa (37km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ohariu (24km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Arohata Borstal Institution (38.2km)
Airports close to Kiakia
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (106.8km)
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (206.4km)