Traveling Luck for Te Korohiwa Rocks, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Te Korohiwa Rocks?What's around Te Korohiwa Rocks?
Wikipedia near Te Korohiwa Rocks
Where to stay near Te Korohiwa Rocks
The timezone in Te Korohiwa Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. -41.1083°, Longitude. 174.8002°
Satellite map around Te Korohiwa Rocks
Loading map of Te Korohiwa Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Korohiwa Rocks, in Wellington, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Porirua (22.6km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Kaitawa (23.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Colonial Knob Walkway (25.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- North Bluff (27.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mana Island (17.9km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Pikarere (12.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Colonial Knob (26.7km)
Airports close to Te Korohiwa Rocks
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (140.5km)
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (158.3km)