Traveling Luck for Sheep Hill Island, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Sheep Hill Island?What's around Sheep Hill Island?
Wikipedia near Sheep Hill Island
Where to stay near Sheep Hill Island
The timezone in Sheep Hill Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:00. It's light
Latitude. -41.3583°, Longitude. 175.1202°
Satellite map around Sheep Hill Island
Loading map of Sheep Hill Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheep Hill Island, in Wellington, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Onoke (6.4km)
- Pikihuia (20.5km)
- Rawahi (20.5km)
- Wharepapa (20.5km)
- Glencalum (23.3km)
- Kaiwaru (27.4km)
- Turanganui (29.2km)
- Wharekauhau (29.9km)
- Riverslea (32.6km)
- Waituna (37.6km)
- Te Kouka (39.1km)
- Raho Ruru (39.4km)
- Glenelg (40.9km)
- Brentwood (41km)
- Roto Parae (43.3km)
- Papatahi (43.3km)
- Whatatomotomo (43.4km)
- Whangaimoana (46.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Palliser Bay (41.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirinoa (39.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Hinau Flats (19.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Papatahi Crossing (42.7km)
Airports close to Sheep Hill Island
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (154.3km)