Traveling Luck for Pounui Island, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Pounui Island?What's around Pounui Island?
Wikipedia near Pounui Island
Where to stay near Pounui Island
The timezone in Pounui Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.3383°, Longitude. 175.1302°
Satellite map around Pounui Island
Loading map of Pounui Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pounui Island, in Wellington, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Onoke (8.1km)
- Riverslea (19.3km)
- Waituna (24.2km)
- Pikihuia (24.2km)
- Rawahi (24.2km)
- Turanganui (27.5km)
- Papatahi (29.6km)
- Roto Parae (29.6km)
- Glencalum (29.6km)
- Te Kouka (29.8km)
- Wharepapa (31.1km)
- Glenelg (34km)
- Tauanui (34.6km)
- Raho Ruru (34.6km)
- Kaiwaru (35.4km)
- Gleniti (38.9km)
- Wharekauhau (39.1km)
- Cranford (39.4km)
- Pirinoa (40.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Allsops Bay (41.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirinoa (34.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Hinau Flats (27.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Papatahi Crossing (40.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Wairarapa Power Boat Club (39.1km)
Airports close to Pounui Island
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (157.9km)