Traveling Luck for East Patch, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is East Patch?What's around East Patch?
Wikipedia near East Patch
Where to stay near East Patch
The timezone in East Patch is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.4582°, Longitude. 175.9902°
Satellite map around East Patch
Loading map of East Patch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around East Patch, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Porotaiana Stream (7.6km)
- Ohinewaione Stream (12.9km)
- Rangitikei River (15.2km)
- Porotaiana Stream (19.6km)
- Te Kapanga Stream (22.2km)
- Rangitikei River (22.2km)
- Rangitikei River (24.4km)
- Mangamarahia Stream (27.9km)
- Mangamarahia (28.3km)
- Makahikatoa (28.3km)
- Wairere Stream (29.4km)
- Mangapara Stream (30.4km)
- Takakaea Stream (30.4km)
- Mangaururoa (32.1km)
- Owhakaora Stream (32.1km)
- Mangaururoa Stream (33.2km)
- Whangaipotiki Stream (36.3km)
- Mangamarahia Stream (41.3km)
- Waiotutahi Stream (47.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Old Springvale suspension bridge (25.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Erehwon (36.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to East Patch
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (154.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.