Traveling Luck for HMNZS Irirangi, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is HMNZS Irirangi?What's around HMNZS Irirangi?
Wikipedia near HMNZS Irirangi
Where to stay near HMNZS Irirangi
The timezone in HMNZS Irirangi is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.5282°, Longitude. 175.6602°
Satellite map around HMNZS Irirangi
Loading map of HMNZS Irirangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around HMNZS Irirangi, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waiouru Stream (20.1km)
- Hautapu River (26km)
- Main Gorge Stream (28km)
- Waiaruhe Stream (30.4km)
- Kaitapu Stream (33.3km)
- Makiokio (37.3km)
- Hautapu Stream (39.2km)
- Werakohuru Stream (40.5km)
- Kaimatawi Stream (40.6km)
- Ongaonga Stream (44.4km)
- Waitangi Stream (44.8km)
- Mangaiti Stream (51.9km)
- Oraikauhata Stream (51.9km)
- Waiouru Stream (53.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (24.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Hihitahi Swing-bridge (22.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Zekes Hut (37.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Otamataraha (48.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- HMNZS Irirangi (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (29.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to HMNZS Irirangi
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (49.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.