Traveling Luck for Six Cross, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Six Cross?What's around Six Cross?
Wikipedia near Six Cross
Where to stay near Six Cross
The timezone in Six Cross is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.2982°, Longitude. 175.7402°
Satellite map around Six Cross
Loading map of Six Cross and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Six Cross, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangaio Stream (6km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (18.5km)
- Manutahi Stream (18.5km)
- Tangatu Stream (20.1km)
- Waipahihi Stream (22.5km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (24.3km)
- Wharepu Stream (25.6km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (26.1km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (31.2km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (33.2km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (36.1km)
- Koroteti Stream (36.7km)
- Otokoro Stream (37.1km)
- Mangatoetoeiti Stream (38.4km)
- Mangatoetoenui Stream (38.4km)
- Piripiri Stream (40.6km)
- Wharepu Stream (43.5km)
- Waikato River (43.5km)
- Little Waipakihi Stream (47.6km)
- Moawhango River (48.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (4.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangipo Desert (37.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kaimanawa Forest Park Walkway (27.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (0km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Moawhango-Tongariro Tunnel (32.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Six Cross
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (96.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.