Traveling Luck for Helwan Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Helwan Camp?What's around Helwan Camp?
Wikipedia near Helwan Camp
Where to stay near Helwan Camp
The timezone in Helwan Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.4482°, Longitude. 175.6702°
Satellite map around Helwan Camp
Loading map of Helwan Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Helwan Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Waiouru Airfield (11.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (48.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (21.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Waihianoa Aqueduct (36.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (24km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (47.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (48.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Darba Pit (7.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Helwan Camp
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (5.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.