Traveling Luck for Imjin Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Imjin Camp?What's around Imjin Camp?
Wikipedia near Imjin Camp
Where to stay near Imjin Camp
The timezone in Imjin Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. -39.4282°, Longitude. 175.7602°
Satellite map around Imjin Camp
Loading map of Imjin Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imjin Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (25.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (48.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Waiouru Military Camp (44.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (18.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (25.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Imjin Camp (0km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Mangaio Tunnel (37.9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Darba Pit (37.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Imjin Camp
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (48.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.