Traveling Luck for Abbassia Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Abbassia Camp?What's around Abbassia Camp?
Wikipedia near Abbassia Camp
Where to stay near Abbassia Camp
The timezone in Abbassia Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. -39.4382°, Longitude. 175.6702°
Satellite map around Abbassia Camp
Loading map of Abbassia Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abbassia Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Waiouru Airfield (9.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Totem (29.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (44.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (27.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Waihianoa Aqueduct (30.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (30km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (44.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (44.2km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Mangaio Tunnel (40.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Darba Pit (4.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Abbassia Camp
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (7.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.