Traveling Luck for HMNZS Irirangi, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is HMNZS Irirangi?What's around HMNZS Irirangi?
Wikipedia near HMNZS Irirangi
Where to stay near HMNZS Irirangi
The timezone in HMNZS Irirangi is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.4582°, Longitude. 175.6602°
Satellite map around HMNZS Irirangi
Loading map of HMNZS Irirangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around HMNZS Irirangi, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Makiokio (6.9km)
- Wahianoa Stream (19.5km)
- Makiokio Stream (22.1km)
- Waitangi Stream (22.8km)
- Makahikatoa Stream (25.1km)
- Waiouru Stream (27.3km)
- Waiouru Stream (32.6km)
- Whangaehu River (33.1km)
- Waiharakeke Stream (33.4km)
- Werakohuru Stream (37.2km)
- Waitangi Stream (38.8km)
- Hautapu Stream (47.8km)
- Main Gorge Stream (50.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (18.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Waiouru Airfield (12.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tangiwai (37.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ngamatea Swamp (18.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Darba Pit (15.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to HMNZS Irirangi
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (7.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.