Traveling Luck for Rangipo West Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Rangipo West Camp?What's around Rangipo West Camp?
Wikipedia near Rangipo West Camp
Where to stay near Rangipo West Camp
The timezone in Rangipo West Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. -39.0782°, Longitude. 175.7802°
Satellite map around Rangipo West Camp
Loading map of Rangipo West Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rangipo West Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangahouhounui (9.6km)
- Waiaruhairiki Stream (12.7km)
- Te Wakarikiariki Stream (12.7km)
- Ohapane Stream (15km)
- Nga Huinga Stream (17.8km)
- Te Araotauaki Stream (18.2km)
- Tahurangi (21.8km)
- Rahuituki Stream (22.5km)
- Kahikawaka Stream (24.1km)
- Swampy Stream (24.1km)
- Puketarata Stream (24.7km)
- Paetutu Stream (25.6km)
- Whatiwhatiatiraurakau Stream (25.6km)
- Tongariro River (25.9km)
- Mangahouhounui Stream (27.4km)
- Ruahoata (27.7km)
- Te Karo Stream (29.5km)
- Poutu Stream (29.6km)
- Whitikau Stream (29.6km)
- Ruahoata Stream (30.1km)
- Tahurangi Stream (32.8km)
- Omarangai Stream (34.4km)
- Mangamate Stream (35.8km)
- Onepoto Stream (36.4km)
- Waitakatorua Stream (36.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Breakaway Pool (27.4km)
- Sand Pool (29.1km)
- Fence Pool (29.1km)
- Whitikau Pool (29.1km)
- Roto Pounamu (30km)
- Fan Pool (30km)
- Big Bend Pool (30km)
- Cliff Pool (30km)
- Boulder Pool (30km)
- Poutu Pool (32.6km)
- Shag Pool (32.6km)
- Waddells Pool (32.6km)
- Red Hut Pool (32.6km)
- Blue Pool (33km)
- Roto Aira (33.7km)
- Beggs Pool (34.9km)
- Silly Pool (38.1km)
- Lower Birch Pool (38.1km)
- Upper Birch Pool (38.1km)
- Duchess Pool (38.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rangipo (11km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- McDonnells Redoubt (19.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rangipo Prison Farm (13.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poutu (15.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Poutu Dam (11km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Rangipo West Camp (0km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Poutu Tunnel (22.5km)
Airports close to Rangipo West Camp
Taupo(TUO), Taupo, New zealand (243.3km)