Traveling Luck for Ketetahi Hot Springs, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Ketetahi Hot Springs?What's around Ketetahi Hot Springs?
Wikipedia near Ketetahi Hot Springs
Where to stay near Ketetahi Hot Springs
The timezone in Ketetahi Hot Springs is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. -39.0982°, Longitude. 175.6402°
Satellite map around Ketetahi Hot Springs
Loading map of Ketetahi Hot Springs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ketetahi Hot Springs, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangatetipua Stream (15.1km)
- Te One Stream (19.4km)
- Mangahouhounui Stream (21.9km)
- Mangatipua Stream (24.1km)
- Whanganui River (25.9km)
- Oturere Stream (27.5km)
- Wairehu Stream (29.6km)
- Mangatepopo Stream (30.1km)
- Te Pakiraki Stream (30.1km)
- Tahurangi Stream (32.8km)
- Mangatetipua (34.8km)
- Te Karo Stream (36.4km)
- Mangatipua Stream (38.1km)
- Te Whaiau Stream (40km)
- Whanganui River (40km)
- Mangahouhouiti Stream (40.1km)
- Mangatawai Stream (40.6km)
- Waewaeru Stream (43.8km)
- Wairehu (47.3km)
- Tawhitikuri Stream (47.8km)
- Mangamate Stream (51km)
- Onepoto Stream (51.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motuopuhi Island (47.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Okahukura Bush (15km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ketetahi Hot Springs (0km)