Traveling Luck for Te Kawakawa Rocks, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Te Kawakawa Rocks?What's around Te Kawakawa Rocks?
Wikipedia near Te Kawakawa Rocks
Where to stay near Te Kawakawa Rocks
The timezone in Te Kawakawa Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 17:02. It's light
Latitude. -41.6083°, Longitude. 175.2302°
Satellite map around Te Kawakawa Rocks
Loading map of Te Kawakawa Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Kawakawa Rocks, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jackatoo Spur (40.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Black Rocks (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ngawi (19.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Mangatoetoe Hut (32.5km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Cape Palliser Lighthouse (24.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Palliser (26.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kirikiri Bay (24.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangamate (32.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Te Kawakawa Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Te Kawakawa Rocks
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (275.6km)