Traveling Luck for Battery Island, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Battery Island?What's around Battery Island?
Wikipedia near Battery Island
Where to stay near Battery Island
The timezone in Battery Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -41.3283°, Longitude. 175.1502°
Satellite map around Battery Island
Loading map of Battery Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Battery Island, in Wellington, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waituna (13.8km)
- Riverslea (16.1km)
- Te Kouka (19.4km)
- Onoke (19.5km)
- Papatahi (19.9km)
- Roto Parae (19.9km)
- Turanganui (24.2km)
- Tauanui (24.3km)
- Glenelg (25.1km)
- Rawahi (26.2km)
- Pikihuia (26.2km)
- Raho Ruru (27.5km)
- Cranford (29.1km)
- Gleniti (29.8km)
- Kumenga (32.2km)
- Glencalum (32.6km)
- Burnside (34.6km)
- Wharerata (34.6km)
- Pirinoa (35km)
- Ngahau (36.4km)
- Ngawapurua (38.9km)
- Kaiwaru (39km)
- Yeronga (39.4km)
- Moonmoot (40.3km)
- Brentwood (40.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Matthews (34.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Wairarapa Power Boat Club (27.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- High Manganui (33.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Ruamahanga Diversion (34.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pouawha Lagoon (37km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Allsops Bay (32.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Hinau Flats (39.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirinoa (27.9km)
Airports close to Battery Island
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (167.5km)