Traveling Luck for Long Point Island, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Long Point Island?What's around Long Point Island?
Wikipedia near Long Point Island
Where to stay near Long Point Island
The timezone in Long Point Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.3183°, Longitude. 175.1702°
Satellite map around Long Point Island
Loading map of Long Point Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Long Point Island, in Wellington, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waituna (8.1km)
- Te Kouka (11.7km)
- Papatahi (13.8km)
- Roto Parae (13.8km)
- Tauanui (15.9km)
- Glenelg (19.4km)
- Riverslea (20.5km)
- Cranford (20.5km)
- Kumenga (21.6km)
- Gleniti (23.3km)
- Raho Ruru (24.2km)
- Burnside (24.3km)
- Turanganui (26.2km)
- Wharerata (27.5km)
- Moonmoot (29.6km)
- Te Tipua (31km)
- Ngahau (31km)
- Onoke (31km)
- Yeronga (31.9km)
- Te Hopai (32.2km)
- Pirinoa (32.3km)
- Rawahi (32.6km)
- Pikihuia (32.6km)
- Peebles (34km)
- Birchwood (34.6km)
- Ngawapurua (37.6km)
- Penvores (38.8km)
- Matawhero (38.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Allsops Bay (26.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pirinoa (25km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Wairarapa Power Boat Club (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- High Manganui (34.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Ruamahanga Diversion (23.3km)
Airports close to Long Point Island
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (177.2km)