Traveling Luck for Linton Military Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Linton Military Camp?What's around Linton Military Camp?
Wikipedia near Linton Military Camp
Where to stay near Linton Military Camp
The timezone in Linton Military Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. -40.3983°, Longitude. 175.5702°
Satellite map around Linton Military Camp
Loading map of Linton Military Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Linton Military Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
Accommodation around Linton Military Camp
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Linton Hall (11.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Massey University (26.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Te Mata (34.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Mata (35.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Karere Lagoon (23.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Linton Military Camp (0km)
Airports close to Linton Military Camp
Palmerston north(PMR), Palmerston north, New zealand (53.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Linton Military Camp
Ohakea, Ohakea, New zealand (147.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.