Traveling Luck for Turoa Alpine Village, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Turoa Alpine Village?What's around Turoa Alpine Village?
Wikipedia near Turoa Alpine Village
Where to stay near Turoa Alpine Village
The timezone in Turoa Alpine Village is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.4182°, Longitude. 175.4002°
Satellite map around Turoa Alpine Village
Loading map of Turoa Alpine Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turoa Alpine Village, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangateitei (0.9km)
- Makaranui Stream (19.5km)
- Mangawherawhera Stream (22.8km)
- Hapuawhenua Stream (24km)
- Mangateitei Stream (24km)
- Taonui Stream (30.3km)
- Mangaehuehu Stream (33.1km)
- Waiakaki Stream (33.1km)
- Mangahowhi Stream (34.7km)
- Mangawhero River (35.2km)
- Ararawa Stream (36.3km)
- Waiharuru Stream (37.7km)
- Taonui Stream (38.5km)
- Hopetaka Stream (51.8km)
Accommodation around Turoa Alpine Village
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Maungarongo Pa (7.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ohakune (0.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Ohakune Field Centre (12.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Turoa Alpine Village (0km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Rochfort Crater (12.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turoa Alpine Village
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (121.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.