Traveling Luck for The Triangle, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is The Triangle?What's around The Triangle?
Wikipedia near The Triangle
Where to stay near The Triangle
The timezone in The Triangle is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. -39.2982°, Longitude. 175.5502°
Satellite map around The Triangle
Loading map of The Triangle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Triangle, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- South East Basin (11km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Girdleston (7.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Makotuku Flat (23.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Te Heu Heu (20.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Triangle (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Tongariro National Park (32.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Triangle
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (101.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.