Traveling Luck for Te Paokapo, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Te Paokapo?What's around Te Paokapo?
Wikipedia near Te Paokapo
Where to stay near Te Paokapo
The timezone in Te Paokapo is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. -41.0983°, Longitude. 174.8202°
Satellite map around Te Paokapo
Loading map of Te Paokapo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Paokapo, in Wellington, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Porirua (23.3km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Kaitawa (11.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- North Bluff (27.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mana Island (20.2km)
Airports close to Te Paokapo
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (147km)
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (147.6km)