Traveling Luck for White Rocks, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is White Rocks?What's around White Rocks?
Wikipedia near White Rocks
Where to stay near White Rocks
The timezone in White Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -40.8783°, Longitude. 174.9102°
Satellite map around White Rocks
Loading map of White Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around White Rocks, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Wharekohu Point (15.7km)
- Maraetakaroro (19.2km)
- Manawanau (20.2km)
- Tahiririmongo Point (20.2km)
- Rangatira Point (21.1km)
- Tareremango (21.2km)
- Kaiwharawhara Point (21.3km)
- West Point (22.2km)
- Tareremango Point (24km)
- Trig Point (25.8km)
- Onepoto (28.6km)
- Kurukohatu Point (37km)
- Arapawaiti Point (38.2km)
- Arapawaiti (39.1km)
- Tokahaki Point (39.1km)
- Tokahaki (40.5km)
- Tokaiti Point (40.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangawharariki Stream (11.5km)
- Te Mimiorakopa Stream (13.5km)
- Maraetakaroro Stream (15.7km)
- Kaiwharawhara Stream (15.9km)
- Taepiro Stream (19km)
- Kahikatea Stream (19km)
- Wharekohu Stream (19.2km)
- Rere Stream (21.1km)
- Te Rere Stream (25.8km)
- Te Kahuoterangi Stream (25.8km)
- Tikotu Creek (29.5km)
- Waiorua Stream (34.2km)
- Wharemauku Stream (42.9km)
Accommodation around White Rocks
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Entry Anchorage (14.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- RAUOTERANGI CHANNEL (Otaheke Strait) (20.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Paraparaumu Aerodrome (35.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Rauoterangi Channel (28.1km)
Airports close to White Rocks
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (41.5km)