Traveling Luck for The Duckpond, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is The Duckpond?What's around The Duckpond?
Wikipedia near The Duckpond
Where to stay near The Duckpond
The timezone in The Duckpond is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. -41.0883°, Longitude. 175.0202°
Satellite map around The Duckpond
Loading map of The Duckpond and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Duckpond, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wainui Stream (7.1km)
- Whakatikei River (8km)
- Whakatikei River (13.6km)
- Hutt River (19.3km)
- Wakatikei River (23.2km)
- Paddys Creek (25.5km)
- Wainui Stream (32km)
- Mawaihakona Stream (32.3km)
- Pauatahanui Stream (34.7km)
- Black Stream (37.3km)
- Little Akatarawa River (38.6km)
- Akatarawa River West (40.9km)
- Akatarawa River (42.6km)
- Horokiri Stream (46.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around The Duckpond
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Upper Hutt (28.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Cannon Point Walkway (29km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Upper Hutt (36.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rimutaka Regional Prison (38.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Trentham Memorial Park (25.5km)
Airports close to The Duckpond
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (117.7km)
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (185.2km)