Traveling Luck for Trentham Camp, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Trentham Camp?What's around Trentham Camp?
Wikipedia near Trentham Camp
Where to stay near Trentham Camp
The timezone in Trentham Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.1383°, Longitude. 175.0302°
Satellite map around Trentham Camp
Loading map of Trentham Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trentham Camp, in Wellington, New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Heretaunga (4.8km)
- Trentham (8km)
- Silverstream (11.6km)
- Wallaceville (15.8km)
- Pinehaven (19.3km)
- Riverstone Terraces (19.8km)
- Kingsley Heights (23.2km)
- Totara Park (27.2km)
- Manor Park (29.7km)
- Maoribank (34.8km)
- Holborn (34.8km)
- Stokes Valley (35.2km)
- Brown Owl (38.6km)
- Pomare (38.9km)
- Timberlea (42.4km)
- Birchville (43.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Trentham Camp
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Fiftyeight Valley (39.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Cannon Point Walkway (40km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Upper Hutt (17.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rimutaka Regional Prison (8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Trentham Memorial Park (8km)
Airports close to Trentham Camp
Paraparaumu(PPQ), Paraparaumu, New zealand (150km)
Wellington international(WLG), Wellington, New zealand (163km)