Traveling Luck for Skeet Slide, Taranaki, New Zealand
Where is Skeet Slide?What's around Skeet Slide?
Wikipedia near Skeet Slide
Where to stay near Skeet Slide
The timezone in Skeet Slide is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -39.2982°, Longitude. 174.0202°
Satellite map around Skeet Slide
Loading map of Skeet Slide and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skeet Slide, in Taranaki, New Zealand
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Snow Bowl (19.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tahurangi Lodge (23.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bobs Bluff (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Taranaki (21.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangitoto Flat (18.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Egmont National Park (21.6km)
Airports close to Skeet Slide
New plymouth(NPL), New plymouth, New zealand (186.9km)