Traveling Luck for Poukaria Camping Area, Taranaki, New Zealand
Where is Poukaria Camping Area?What's around Poukaria Camping Area?
Wikipedia near Poukaria Camping Area
Where to stay near Poukaria Camping Area
The timezone in Poukaria Camping Area is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.9882°, Longitude. 175.1102°
Satellite map around Poukaria Camping Area
Loading map of Poukaria Camping Area and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poukaria Camping Area, in Taranaki, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Whakaironga Stream (4.6km)
- Otuiti Stream (10.9km)
- Ruataniwha Stream (10.9km)
- Makoura Stream (10.9km)
- Kokakonui Stream (17km)
- Kokakoriki Stream (17.7km)
- Paparoaiti Stream (18.2km)
- Makahikatoa Stream (18.3km)
- Kakahi Stream (21.9km)
- Okaretoa Stream (22.4km)
- Paparoa Stream (23.6km)
- Waipakaru Stream (24.1km)
- Awamate Stream (25.3km)
- Whanganui River (27.3km)
- Otunui Stream (29km)
- Ngaroto Stream (30.9km)
- Whakairoto Stream (32.2km)
- Opatu Stream (32.2km)
- Mangaohutu Stream (35.4km)
- Ngaroto Stream (35.7km)
- Pikopiko Stream (36.3km)
- Kiekie Stream (36.7km)
- Opura (38.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Whareriki Pa (37.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Poukaria Camping Area (0km)